About the business
Stornoway have been part of the Tasmanian community since 1976. We are an infrastructure services leader, who work together – within our business and with our customers.
Preferred candidates' values will be aligned to ours - staying safe, working together, looking after our customers, being honest, being creative and enjoying ourselves at work.
About the role
This role is based from our Brighton Depot and will be required to perform a variety of road construction and maintenance work all over the Derwent Valley, South West and Central Highlands of Tasmania.
Benefits and perks
· Above award wages
· Work as part of a small and dynamic team
· Work for a Tasmanian owned business that prioritises safety, innovation and customer service
· Employer of Choice
Skills experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a diverse range of capability and experience, including:
· 5 + years operating experience in the civil industry
· Excavator ticket or certificate
· Drainage and detailed excavation experience
· Working around underground services safely
· Gabion wall construction
· Land slip remediation
· Dig outs and pavement repairs
· Load/ unload machinery
· Current unrestricted Medium or Heavy Rigid (preferred) licence
· White Card
Your application to us should address the points above, demonstrating why you are the right fit for this key role in our operations team. Send your application to: email@example.com