Effective road network management relies on deep asset knowledge and expertise, and the ability to deliver cost efficiency and long-term value.
We work with government, commercial and industrial customers to help make informed capital and maintenance expenditure decisions, based on a thorough understanding of asset performance objectives, present condition, deterioration drivers, major risks, and likely spending benefit.
Our aim is to provide innovative and effective solutions, no matter what the asset challenge.
Our specialised road asset management services include:
- Advice on asset classification and service level establishment
- Asset data management
- Collection of asset condition data for road pavements and associated assets including footpaths, signs, safety fences, drains, lighting and landscaped areas
- Data analysis and modelling
- Works program development
- Works project management and delivery
- Asset management performance reporting